← Knowledge Library
Compensation, Redress, Recovery & Wellbeing
50 practical guides, organised around the questions people ask.
Equestrian accidents, horse loss & Equi Mind
6 guides- I’ve Been Injured in a Horse-Riding or Equestrian Accident, What Help Is Available
- Can I Claim Compensation After a Horse-Riding or Equestrian Accident
- My Horse Has Been Seriously Injured in an Accident, Coping With the Shock and What Happens Next
- I’m Having to Make a Difficult Decision About My Horse After an Accident
- My Horse Died or Had to Be Put to Sleep After an Accident, Coping With the Loss
- I’ve Lost My Confidence After a Horse-Riding Accident
Road traffic accidents
7 guides- I’ve Been in a Car Accident, What Should I Do Next
- Can I Claim Compensation After a Car Accident
- I Need a Hire or Replacement Car After an Accident That Wasn’t My Fault, What Are My Options
- My Car Is Off the Road After an Accident and It’s Disrupting My Life
- I’ve Been Injured as a Passenger, Pedestrian or Cyclist, Could I Claim Compensation
- What Happens if the Driver Who Hit Me Was Uninsured or Didn’t Stop
- A Road Accident Has Left Me Anxious or Nervous About Driving Again
Workplace & agricultural injuries
6 guides- I’ve Had an Accident at Work, What Should I Do
- Can I Claim Compensation After an Accident at Work
- I’m Worried About Making a Claim Involving My Employer
- I’m Worried About Returning to Work After an Accident or Injury
- Can I Claim Compensation for Hearing Loss or Illness Caused by My Work
- I’ve Been Injured in a Farming or Agricultural Accident, Where Can I Get Help
Public-place accidents & evidence
2 guidesUnderstanding a compensation claim
5 guidesRecovery, rehabilitation & mental wellbeing
7 guides- How Can an Accident or Injury Affect Your Mental Wellbeing
- Why Do I Feel Anxious or Struggle to Sleep After an Accident
- My Injury Has Stopped Me Doing the Things I Enjoy
- I’m Frustrated With How Long My Recovery Is Taking
- My Injury Has Affected My Independence, Work and Family Life
- My Injury Is Causing Money Worries
- Can Mental Health Support and Talking Therapies Be Part of Injury Rehabilitation
Redress schemes
6 guides- What Is a Redress Scheme and How Is It Different From a Compensation Claim
- Can I Apply for Compensation or Redress Myself Without Using a Solicitor or Claims Company
- Car Finance Redress, Can I Apply Directly for Free
- I’ve Already Instructed a Solicitor or Claims Company for Car Finance Redress, What Are My Options
- Scotland’s Redress Scheme, Can I Apply Directly and What Support Is Available
- Church of England Redress Scheme, Can I Apply Directly and What Support Is Available
No Win, No Fee & representation
5 guides- What Does No Win, No Fee Mean
- Conditional Fee Agreements and Damages-Based Agreements, What’s the Difference
- Can I Cancel a No Win, No Fee Agreement if I Change My Mind
- I Think I Chose the Wrong Solicitor or Claims Company, What Can I Do
- I’m Worried I’ve Made the Wrong Decision About My Claim or Redress Application
