Understanding anger & irritability3 guidesWhy Am I So Angry All the TimeWhy Am I So Irritable and Snappy With EveryoneI Lose My Temper Over Small Things, Why Does This Keep Happening
Calming down & reacting differently3 guidesHow Can I Calm Down When I Feel Anger BuildingI Say Things I Regret When I’m Angry, How Can I Stop Reacting in the MomentI Bottle Everything Up and Then Explode, What Can I Do
Stress, close relationships & past anger4 guidesWhy Does Stress Make Me Angry and IrritableWhy Am I Angriest With the People Closest to MeAnger Is Affecting My Relationship, What Can I DoI’m Angry About Something That Happened in the Past and I Can’t Let It Go
Resentment, rumination & self-directed anger4 guidesI Feel Resentful All the Time, How Can I Deal With ItI Keep Replaying Arguments and Things That Have Upset MeI Feel Angry Because Life Feels Unfair or Out of My ControlI’m Angry at Myself and Constantly Blaming Myself
Neurodiversity, mental health & anger2 guidesAnger, ADHD and Autism, Can Neurodiversity Affect How I Manage EmotionsCould Anxiety, Depression or Other Mental-Health Difficulties Be Behind My Anger
When to get help & supporting someone2 guidesI’m Worried I Can’t Control My Anger, When Should I Get HelpSomeone I Care About Has Problems With Anger, How Can I Support Them