Starting antidepressants5 guidesI’ve Been Prescribed an Antidepressant, What Should I ExpectHow Do Antidepressants Work and How Long Can They Take to WorkWhat Are the Different Types of AntidepressantsAntidepressant Side Effects, What Should I KnowI’m Worried About Side Effects From My Medication, Who Should I Speak To
When treatment is not helping, stopping & withdrawal4 guidesMy Antidepressant Doesn’t Seem to Be Helping, What Should I DoI Want to Stop Taking My Antidepressant, Why Is Medical Advice ImportantWhat Are Antidepressant Withdrawal SymptomsI’ve Missed a Dose of My Mental Health Medication, What Should I Do
Antidepressant types2 guidesWhat Are SSRIs and Why Are They PrescribedWhat Are SNRIs and Other Types of Antidepressants
Medication for anxiety & sleep3 guidesMedication for Anxiety, What Types of Medicines Might Be UsedBenzodiazepines, What Are They and Why Might They Be PrescribedSleeping Tablets and Medication for Sleep, What Should I Know
Antipsychotics, mood stabilisers & long-term medication3 guidesWhat Are Antipsychotic Medicines and Why Might They Be PrescribedWhat Are Mood Stabilisers and Why Might They Be PrescribedTaking Mental Health Medication Long Term, What Should I Know
Questions for your GP or pharmacist1 guideI’m Worried About My Mental Health Medication, What Questions Can I Ask My GP or Pharmacist