Waiting for answers2 guidesI’m Waiting for Test Results and I Can’t Stop WorryingI’ve Been Referred for Tests and I’m Frightened About What They Might Find
Diagnosis & treatment3 guidesI’ve Just Been Diagnosed With a Serious Illness, How Do I Process What I’ve Been ToldI Keep Thinking the Worst About My Diagnosis, How Can I Manage the FearI’m Waiting for Treatment to Start and the Waiting Is Making Me Anxious
Talking to family & other people3 guidesI’m Frightened About Treatment, Side Effects or What My Body Will Go ThroughHow Do I Cope With Not Knowing What Is Going to HappenShould I Tell People About My Diagnosis and How Do I Talk About It
Relationships, work & family life4 guidesMy Family Are Worried About Me and I Don’t Know What to SaySomeone I Love Has Been Diagnosed With a Serious Illness and I’m Struggling TooSerious Illness Is Changing My Relationship With My PartnerHow Do I Talk to Children About Serious Illness in the Family
Living with and beyond serious illness4 guidesSerious Illness Is Affecting My Work, Money and Sense of IndependenceI Don’t Feel Like Myself Since Becoming IllMy Treatment Has Finished, Why Am I Still AnxiousLiving With a Long-Term or Life-Limiting Illness, Finding a Way to Live With Uncertainty